Here is a short tutorial on how I use the Loreal Smoky palette in Maron Glace:-
1. I used Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze as a base.
2. Applied the lighter brown colour all over my lids.
3. Using an angled fluffy brush I applied the darker brown colour in the crease and outer corner.
4. Blended the darker brown so that there is no harsh edges.
5. Highlighted my inner corner using the light shimmery colour from the pallete
6. Lined my upper lash line using the L'oral Super liner.
7. Used the Maxfactor eye pencil in black fire to line my waterline, and smudged it using the smudger attached with it.
8. I finished off using the Volume Million Lash Msscara, also from L'oreal.
A detailed version of the tutorial:-
If you would like to win this palette, you can enter my giveaway here.
If you try this out, please share your pictures with me.