Today I am going to round up some of the most read allsheneeds.in posts of 2014!
- The most read posts this year was the Top 5 Nude/Pink Lipsticks for Indian Skin tones, you guys are definitely a big fan of the "my lips but better" colour just like I am! Click here to read the post.
- The perfect base, Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream has been one of my favourite bases this year and it has clearly stood out amongst the crowd of posts here by being the second most read post. Click here to read the post.
- One of the best releases for everyone with acne prone skin has been the body shop tea tree BB cream and this post has clearly helped some of you dive onto the world of foundations without worrying about breakouts. Click here to read the post.
- Probably the cutest packaging ever on the body shop lip and cheek stain intrigued quite a lot of you and is at the 4th place of the most read posts. Click here to read the post.
- Top 5 Dark lipsticks for Indian Skin Tones was a big hit with those of you who love a vampy look, and probably nude lips aren't your cup of tea. Click here to read the post.
- When I first went to Sephora India, I know how overwhelming it was with SO MANY products on the shelves, so hopefully my Sephora India Haul helped (and will help) those who were going there for the first time. Click here to read the post.
- The review on the Loreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick, found exclusively at nykaa.com (till feb), helped a lot of you who were looking for swatches and reviews before buying it. Click here to read the post.
- Last but not the least, the comparison between Avene Thermal Spring water vs. Vichy Thermal Spring water was a big help for those of you exploring the world of thermal water for the first time, and helped you to choose one amongst the two. Click here to read the post.
Which was your favourite post on www.allsheneeds.in from 2014? Talk to me in the comments down below :)