To achieve the dewy and flawless skin that is so coveted in Korea, you’ll need to follow a very specific skincare routine. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Double cleanse your face every night. This means using an oil-based cleanser to remove makeup and dirt, followed by a water-based cleanser to cleanse your skin.
2. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week. This will help to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, more radiant skin.
3. Use a hydrating toner. A toner helps to balance your skin’s pH levels and prep your skin for the rest of your skincare products.
4. Apply a serum or ampoule. These concentrated treatments help to target specific skin concerns such as dullness, wrinkles, or dryness.
5. Use an eye cream. Eye creams are a necessary step in any Korean skincare routine as they help to brighten and hydrate the delicate skin around your eyes.
6. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. A good moisturizer is key to achieving healthy, glowing skin.
7. Apply sunscreen every day. This is non-negotiable! Even on cloudy days, UV rays can penetrate your skin and cause damage. So make sure to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30 every day.
Following these steps religiously will help you to achieve the beautiful, dewy skin of your dreams!